I was told this week that "Bee in my Bonnet" should be my middle name. That is exactly right. Once I get a project in my mind I can't rest until I finish it. Oh man do I have a project.
We recently moved into a new home which we LOVE, love, love. I have spent the better part of the last month unpacking all of our stuff. It takes me forever to unpack. This house is bigger than our last, so on top of all the organizing now I have empty rooms to fill (not that I have to or even should furnish them). At any rate my brain is on overload trying to find new treasures to fill the empty space.
So come on in and see what I have found this week.
We recently moved into a new home which we LOVE, love, love. I have spent the better part of the last month unpacking all of our stuff. It takes me forever to unpack. This house is bigger than our last, so on top of all the organizing now I have empty rooms to fill (not that I have to or even should furnish them). At any rate my brain is on overload trying to find new treasures to fill the empty space.
So come on in and see what I have found this week.
Heart shaped wooden dish for keys 60 cents Thrift Town
Fabulous Turquoise Vintage Sofa from Robert Redfords Sky lodge in Park City: FREE off Craigslist
Needs some serious TLC, sanding, staining, steam clean
It's the kids favorite spot in the house.
Last but not Least... My beloved Baby Grand. The piano was free but there was $190 in moving fees to get it to our house.
I have had this piano since I was 12 years old. Chad thinks it looks like a piece of junk which it might but I love it anyway. I grew up practicing hundreds of hours on this piece of junk and now our children will carry on the legacy.
The piano bench was my most recent find. $30-
I picked it up Friday from one of my favorite vintage shops downtown. I think it's perfect.
We plan to sand them both down and refinish them in a dark espresso finish.
I have had this piano since I was 12 years old. Chad thinks it looks like a piece of junk which it might but I love it anyway. I grew up practicing hundreds of hours on this piece of junk and now our children will carry on the legacy.
The piano bench was my most recent find. $30-
I picked it up Friday from one of my favorite vintage shops downtown. I think it's perfect.
We plan to sand them both down and refinish them in a dark espresso finish.

10 comments:
Fun finds! I bet your new place is great!! Email me and let me know when you are ready for visitors!! We would love to come and see you!
Wow! You are a blogging fool. I forget to check on you now that you are private.
Anyway, plan on us in two Sunday's. I'll call you with the details when it gets closer.
I could use a few more bees in my bonnet! My bees are all dead, which is why nothing ever gets done around here!
I love all your finds. The couch and piano are awesome. Thanks for appeasing me with pics of your house!
I loved seeing all your updates friend. Does it feel good to be back in Utah? I can completely appreciate your recent finds....I found a new place here that buys/sells and trades the most delicious things. It's called River City Trading Post and I am in LOVE. I'll have to take pics of some of my finds and post them...they'd make you smile too. Happy Nesting....with love
Wow! You are a thrifty girl!! Awesome finds by the way. I still have your DVD sitting on my desk with your inlaws address just waiting to be mailed...email me your new address and I'll send it...I promise!!
I love the sofa! You found so many great things!
nc furniture and adorable kids!!
this is adorable! so cute!
Post a Comment