Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The first day again.


Finley started her first day of her new preschool this week and is loving it. She told me this morning,

"Mom did you know Jesus made preschool." He did? "Yes he made me preschool and pink birds they are just lovely."

Lovely is a new word in her vocabulary she uses it as often as she can.

today she made a picture of a
"tree with falling leaves and a really big nut (all said in a scary monster voice-she LOVED halloween)"

5 comments:

Jenny said...

She is all grown up! Has it really been that long? Her hair is coming in big time.

Steph said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad that you have moved closer!! I can't wait to see you and catch up! Elliott was kind of a suprise to us but we are so glad that she is here. I lost your number but I will email you so we can get together!! Welcome back to Utah!!

Angi said...

Beautiful little girl! We love you!

Joseph and Virginia Cannon said...

Who are all of these spooks? I recognize some of them but there are some others who have sneaked in. Glad to see that all is well and Halloween is still a fun time. Germany has no idea how fun "that devils day" can be. Love to all, Oma Ginny und Opa Joe

Roney Family said...

She looks adorable! Glad she likes school!