I love Salt Lake City.
I love walking into a store that is brimming with creative energy.
I love handmade one of a kind treasures, and unique quirky finds like at the Frosty Darling.


I love having my haircut by my sister-in-law Melinda at her and my brothers salon The High Life. She works magic go in you'll see.
I love being inspired while listing to great music (bon iver LOVE them!) at a twilight concert.
I love eating ridiculously delicious food EVERYDAY, some of my favorites: A Scandinavian breakfast from Finns: Norwegian waffles with lingonberries and sour cream
Raspberry Milkshake from Iceberg, Concrete from Neilsons Frozen Custard, A Gigantic plate of Nachos from the Porcupine Grill, Cheeseburger and Fries with fry sauce from Apollo Burger, any dish from the Red Iguana Yummo!
A big bowl of Sundance oatmeal (not from SLC but Sundance of course Secret Recipe: you will love this... 1 C oatmeal 1 C heavy cream 1 C water, 1/4 C brown sugar, 2 T dried friut, 1T toasted nuts bring liquid to a boil, add oatmeal & sugar & fruit simmer 10 min. top with extra fruit and nuts) . I could go on and on and on. So I think I will...
While I was in St. George, I was also introduced to chocolate chip cookies from Grandma Toblers, and frozen yogurt from Spoon Me. I crave the acai berry yogurt topped with fresh raspberry, mango, and kiwi, every afternoon.
I love the Salt Lake Art Festival and watching my kids hang out with their cousins.

I LOVE being around my family. I miss them like CRAZY.
Park City












2 comments:
that's how you stay so skinny. look how much food was left on your plate. I would have licked those lingenberries clean!
looks like you covered a lot of ground during your time there.
Looks like you had a great time in Utah! Reading your post made me miss being there - although I didn't know about half of the places you listed!
Post a Comment