Friday, May 22, 2009

my little 3 year old

happy birthday
"just finley"

Don't try to get creative with her name. She is quick to correct those who try.
"I am just Finley and I am just a girl" she will say.

The other night I asked her what she would like for dinner. She said, "Rice and Beans". Anything else I asked sounding a little surprised. Her answer, "Just a fork."

Happy Birthday my simple little girl.
We can't even begin to describe how much we love you.

2 comments:

ali said...

oh mercy. is this the cutest picture EVER?!?

what a doll. thanks for posting. i was missing an update on the big 3! more to come...i assume!

ps. may I also put in a special request for a mustache may update?

Tracy said...

Rice and Beans just reminded me of Wahoo's sides that came with their fish tacos. Mmmm, I miss that place so much!