Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cuzco and Grandpa Hinton's Farm

Finley adopted a new grandpa this week. What kid wouldn't want an adorable grandpa who owned a llama named Cuzco (who is the friendliest llama I have ever met), and drove you around on his "skate board" (a mobility chair).


A grandpa who cuts down cornstalks from the garden so that you could feed the bulls (Bert and Ernie) in the field, and lets you collect the chickens eggs even though you don't know what the word gentle means.

A grandpa who had you feed grain to the baby milk calves and found you your very own three foot peacock feather to play with. With a trampoline, a cat named Maggie, a little dog named Sara, and her very own gardener snake she named Crictor (what else) Finley found her new favorite place on earth, Grandpa Hinton's Farm.


The only thing that she wasn't too sure about were the giant Turkey's. I don't blame her those things are ugly!

By the way Grandpa Hinton is the real life grandpa of this cute little blue eyed thing, Holland. She and her mom Hillary (my college roomie) came to visit us for the week.

2 comments:

ali said...

what a day! I am so jealous that we couldn't be there too!

Jenny said...

Hey Amy!
I've just read your entire blog instead of listening to conference. Sorry President Monson.

Finley's hair makes me want to cry.

We seriously need to hang out because only living three blocks away and communicating through blogger and facebook is a little pathetic. I'm calling you next week, and if I don't, please call me.