Today is Tuesday, dress up day. I remembered that I had picked up 2 wool caps one year when I was traveling in Peru. I purchased them years ago, before I had kids, even before I was married.
I dug through box after box after box until I found them, and boy did they stink! They smelled exactly how musty, old, 3rd world, wool caps that have been buried in boxes for nearly a decade should smell.
I dug through box after box after box until I found them, and boy did they stink! They smelled exactly how musty, old, 3rd world, wool caps that have been buried in boxes for nearly a decade should smell.
I knew Fin would love them! Not because of the smell, but because they were hats, her favorite accessory. I grabbed a black sheet and sat my kidos in the doorway and snapped away.
I felt a little guilty sticking them in winter hats when it was 90 degrees out so that 's why they're in diapers. Their heads stunk so bad that after about 10 minutes the fun was over & I had to throw them both into the bath.
I love those woolen caps and the kids underneath them.

4 comments:
The first pic is amazing, but the 4th and 5th come in a close second! I love the look on Tucks face in the 4th one.
You have two of the cutest littles ever! I'm loving all of your posts lately. Looks like you're having lots of fun this summer!
What beautiful, beautiful kids you guys have! But like I've always said..how could you and Chad go wrong? And LOVE the hats!
Wow...will you come and take pictures of my kids? I hardly have any, at least none so perfectly candid. Sounds like you guys have had a fun summer!
Post a Comment