Here are a few of the conversations that Fin & I have been having;
Mom I want a baby sister baby.
You want me to have another baby?
Yes sir, a baby sister baby.
As she is looking under the couch she asks, "Where is it mom, it's not here?"
Where's what?
Where's the Dad mom?
Oh mom I have the pick ups... (hiccups)
Yesterday I asked her what her favorite Disney princesses are.
She said, "No White, Sleeping Beautiful, Cindrenna, Tinkerbo, and Areo."
The other day I told her that if she was nice to Tuck she could have an ice cream cone. As she was eating her ice cream she said, "ummmmm, nummy 'nice' cream cone."
Thursday, August 21, 2008
the things you say
Posted by
Amy
at
8/21/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have millions of funny things jefferson says but I need to write them down right after he says them or i can't remember them. I just love finny she is so funny and smart. we can't wait to see you guys again
Post a Comment