Those who know me know that I can be pretty intense when it comes to art projects, cleaning, reading, learning something knew... Well let's face it I'm intense . I just learned about an easy way to edit photos online and was up until 1 o'clock in the morning editing photo after photo after photo. The only reason I stopped is because I started to get motion sick (And because I am afraid of being alone and Chad was going to bed!!!) The program is called Picasa, and I love it! It's easier to learn and understand than photoshop. And besides, with 2 little bambinos who has the time any more?! Here are a couple of the thousands of photos of our weekend at the coast that I tweaked last night.
(After and Before)





2 comments:
what a difference! This will open up a whole new world to you. and a lot of late nights, too!
That is so cool Amy that makes a big differents and every picture.
Post a Comment