
Today is our 5 year wedding anniversary... after looking online (because why would any guy know these things) I found out that the gift for 5 years of marriage is... ready for this... wood. I guess I didn't realize that every year gets it's own "theme." I expected 5, 10, 15, 20 , etc... to be associated with something cool but if you're going to give every year something you're bound to run into something lame like "wood." By the way, if any of you are coming up on #11 you'll be happy to know that "Steel" is your theme. Nothing says I love you like an I-beam.
Amy, thank you for 5 great years. I love you so much and am grateful that you actually said "yes" even though I asked you to marry me in the basement of my parents house on a commercial break... didn't see that coming, did you?! The past 5 years have been a great adventure along the west coast, I don't know where the next 5 will take us (hopefully back to the beach a few times at least) but I'm glad we'll be together with our wonderful children.
I love you. Happy Anniversary.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
5
Posted by
Chad
at
5/29/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
all good things happen during commercial breaks. I betcha both of your children were conceived during a commercial break!
That's just the way you men roll. It's the only time we have your undivided attention!
Isn't that the truth. I told him it's unfortunate our life happens during commercial breaks. We need to work on that!
Happy #5! Loved seeing your big day!
p.s. I bet those beautiful headboards posted bellow are made of WOOD!
5 years!!!! That's forever! Congrats guys.
roo
Post a Comment