Monday, March 10, 2008

Tummy Time

Does anyone else's kids act like
tummy time
is cruel and unusual punishment.
Doc says he needs 20 minutes a day. So far we are getting about 11min. broken up over the course of the day. Too many tears. At least more than I can handle. 30 seconds into it and he has given up on happiness and resigned himself to utter misery. I wish there was some way I could make this experience less than dreadful. Any ideas!?! I'm all ears. (you'll have to speak up though I think I've lost at least 60% of my ability to hear since HE was born.)





all done.

3 comments:

Admin said...

Interlocken it is! I will be calling for advice. Tucker crying a lot...wierd, Chad's kid.

Jessica said...

I remember this stage too...it's hard because they really seem miserable and in pain....they grow out of it though. Have you tried those tummy-time mats? They are usually inflatable, or have water in them and toys to keep them distracted/occupied whilst in pain. You can get them anywhere- hope that helps...

Bethany and Cameron said...

Oh, Haylee was the same way (still kinda is!)--we did more tummy time with us laying down on our backs and her laying on us (like tummy to tummy). She like that more cuz when she did look up she saw us!:) Good luck!