Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tucker's Blessing

We made it on time. Against all odds (our track record) we made it to church a 1/2 hour early. It was just enough time to get him fed, happy and back to sleep in time for the 9:00 am meeting to start. It was a beautiful blessing. I am so grateful to have been entrusted to raise such a precious baby boy. We are so happy to have been able to share the experience with our families.



8 comments:

Katie said...

Tucker is getting so big, I love the outfit you dressed him in perfect! you dress you kids so cute! Good to hear you are doing well we miss you!!!

ali said...

that is the perfect blessing get-up. i am still in shock that you guys made it to church a 1/2 hour early. I don't think you ever took the sacrament while we lived in aliso together...that's okay...we probably snuck a couple pieces of bread on your behalf.

I am glad the day was perfect. Finley is the prettiest thing I have ever seen. I am telling you...friends of mine look at your blog just to see your cute kids.

Mandy said...

He looks adorable in his outfit. Looks like the day was a success!!

chipsgirls said...

You are a dang good photographer. Every picture on your blog is perfect. I loved to see your pics at the museum. We went there last summer and everytime we go to the museum here Mia says she want to go to the one where she can brush the alligator's teeth. That is a fun museum. We'll be back again, hopefully soon.

chipsgirls said...

Chad-
This is Chip now. I will be in Portland once a month now. We need to get together. Talk to you soon.

Jessica said...

so cute! congratulations you guys-Tucker looks like a sweetheart. lots of love! ps I need your address...

Roney Family said...

How adorable he is. And of course Finley is as well. You have no clue how super Jealous I am you have a boy. I really really wanted another boy. I miss having a baby boy and wanted Cam to have a brother so badly. Oh well, heavenly father thought we just needed more girls!

Amber21 said...

I Love these pictures of Tuckers baby blessing I can't believe how big, chubby he is so cute and I Love it.