Friday night we took the kids to see my brother Rockfords art show at the Black Sheep Gallery (owned by Bryce & Melinda) in SLC. He is an incredible artist. He painted pieces of wood to look like stained glass works of art. It was a vibrant and beautiful show titled "let him cast the first stone" in which he explored themes of judgment and forgiveness (his Easter tribute). We were also able to meet Fanny Bryce for the fist time. She is so precious. She just cuddled up in my arms and fell asleep on my shoulder. What a sweetheart. I love her.
I just came across this quote and love it:
"I don't like that man. I must get to know him better"- Abraham Lincoln

3 comments:
Fanny is so darling. I love her little leg warmers.
That last picture of you and Fanny is gorgeous!
I love it that your fam is so artistic! I love the stained glass.
Post a Comment