The rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the fun begin!
1) For as long as I remember I have painted my toenails. I don't think my husband has ever seen them not painted and I've known him since the 5th grade. Right now the color of choice is BLACK. In no way does it reflect my current mood.
2)I love to pop the collar of Finleys polos when she wears them. Not that she needs any more attitude then she already has, I just think it looks so darn cute and I love the 80's!
3) I am an organizer. I've been called Danny Tanner, and Martha Stewart (a little too often for my liking). Whether it's working as an event planner, or organizing under my kitchen sink I like most things simple, clean and beautiful. It's all part of my self diagnosed OCD. (Just don't come inspect my house right now or you'll call me a big fat liar!)
4) I LOVE Love love FROZEN jr. mints or york peppermint patties, I wish my mouth could always feel that cold and minty fresh, I also love myself a big mouthful of watermellon or grape hubba bubba. It brings me straight back to my childhood watching saturday morning cartoons with a big wad of gum in my mouth.
5) I'm a worrier, ain't no way around it. My family has deliberately stopped telling me anything but the positive because they know how obsessed I become with worry. No one knows this better then my hubby. I have to sleep facing the staircase so that I watch for intruders (so as not to be surprised when they are standing over me). I throw away food that even comes within days of its expiration (not very cost efficient). I worry constantly over the baby, is he too hot, is he too cold, has he been sleeping too long, should I wake him up, is he too full. The list of worry could go on and on but you get the point.
6) I am a terrible speller, one of the worst, I even surprise myself sometimes. (ie tequnique...no that can't be right). People ask me all the time, "How did you pass the 3rd grade?", or whatever grade it was that you learned how to spell. Lucky, I guess. I'm also atrocious at grammar, and use commas like they're going out of style only because I don't know their correct use. (I have Chad proof all of my posts before I publish them) Ironically I worked as an English grammar teacher at an international language school in SLC. Talk about sweating bullets everyday before work. Yikes!!!
Tagged: Sheri, Jessica, Ashley
For more ME click here


10 comments:
Thanks for playing tag. Holy cow...do you have a label maker? It will change your life. I label everything from frozen casseroles to drawer contents. You are not alone in your quest to organize. And the worry, I barricade and boobytrap my front door when I am home alone. Birds of a feather. It's fun to learn more about you!
p.s. how are you doing with 2?
YUM~ I am going to have to give the frozen Jr. Mints a try! That sounds SO good~
so fun! i knew we connected for some reason...it was the love of jr. mints and yorks(frozen is best!) or was it the spelling and grammer problem?? could have been both!
I love learning new things about you. We definitly have the painted toe thing in common. I have total foot fetish but its only with my own.
Amy is this your attempt at trying to get me to update my blog? Oh you think you are so smart. I will see what I can do. I do have a busy couple of days.
I laughed over the "sleep facing the staircase to watch for intruders" part...I do the same thing. So, I scrolled all the way down your blog for the first time and saw sweet Finley in the hoodie towel I made for your shower! Made me smile!
Emily
Hah! I'm a terrible speller, too! And I'm also currently an English teacher! I comfort myself by thinking that the spelling problem is a result of having an overabundance of creativity. There are soooo many ways it could be spelled.
Hey Chad and Amy! It's been forever since I've seen you guys. You have the cutest kids ever. Anyhoo, sorry for blogstalking you guys. Just bumped into your blog and it was good to see pictures of you guys... Chad makes me laugh even just seeing pictures of him. Check out our blog at tmfinlayson.blogspot
-T-roy
Amy,
I love your blog. If I had your e-mail address I would put you on the Kodak piture list, thats where you see all the mission pictures.
Love ya,
Marsha
marshakimberlin@yahoo.com
Hey Amy my beautiful sister I need your help on my blog please I am having diffaculty. Thanks Love ya bunchs.
Post a Comment