Finley is getting cuter and funnier every day. Her little personality makes me laugh all of the time. She hasn't said many new words lately but this one caught me off gaurd. We were driving Chad to work last week and he asked her if she felt hot in her car seat and and she said "Yep!" Just to make sure, he asked if she was cold and she said "Nope!"
I know she understands what I am telling her because every time I catch her eating something she's not supposed to she throws it as if that'll hide the evidence. We'll be driving in the car and I can hear her munching an her hair clip or shoe and all I have to say is, "Finley", and the bow or shoe comes flying into the front seat.
Saturday, August 25, 2007
A few funny things.
Posted by
Amy
at
8/25/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wow! When you blog, you REALLY blog. Only problem is that this will have to hold us all over for another month!
Fin is adorable. I am in love with those curls. Can you cut some off and send them in the mail so that I can glue them to the back of Jack's head?
Way to go, Chad with all the bikeriding. Look at you Mr. Fitness. I hope you had a corn dog, quesadilla, or slice of pizza tucked away in your fanny pack for fuel. Troy's fuel of choice...Pizza Rolls!
Love the beach pics. However, they are making me feel very uninspired about our desert/white trash surroundings.
Maybe, just maybe one day we can afford two tickets to see you guys...if you are still there! Thanks for blogging. I check every day for an update!
Isn't it funny how they really do know what we are saying. Some parents dont give there kids enough credit. Finley is so adorable. I love that picture!
I love her picture. What a character. I love you Finley. Grandma Cindy
Isn't it funny the things they pick up? They know a lot more than we give them credit for.
Love it, she is so cute. Love you guys!
I saw her in person a few days ago and she's even cuter! So, Amy you're going to think I'm crazy, but somehow I lost your email after I looked up your blog. I was going to email you to tell you about our new blog. Yes, we set one up! You convinced us! Anyway, I think that leaving this comment will allow you to link up to it! It was great to see you guys last weekend and I really hope you don't move. It's your turn to come visit us now! James has some really yummy dessert crepes that he wants to fatten Chad up with.
Post a Comment