Sunday, July 8, 2007

The High Life- Hair Art and More














This is the collaborative creation of three brilliantly talented individuals. My brother Bryce his beautiful wife Melinda and my brother Rockford. This is soon to be known as "THE" place in SLC to have your hair styled and to buy original works of art. I am so proud of them.

The High Life
opens the end of July.
If you live in the City this is a must see. So check it out!

6 comments:

ali said...

I totally wish I could see it in person. I bet the pictures don't do it justice!

Mandy said...

where in slc? let me know. I'll check it out when I'm there.

Amy said...

You'll love it. Its downtown on Broadway and about 3rd east. I think July 20th is their opening. I'll find out.

Amy Gelwix said...

Awesome about the High-Life...and loved your comment!!! We will definitely try out Andies, although it would be better if we had your company! Let us know if you make it out this way some day.

Abi said...

Looks really cool!

Devo said...

You need to shoot photos for an interior design magazine,... or any magazine/ newspaper/ book for that matter. WOW! I am impressed.